- Full time
- @Nash Furnishers posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 22 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 3 Years
What we do Retail / FMCG & WholesaleManufacturing & Warehousing
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Nash Furnishers is a renowned furniture company based in Harare, Zimbabwe. With a strong reputation for providing custom-made furniture solutions for homes and offices, Nash Furnishers has been serving the community for several years. As a leader in the industry, the company is committed to delivering high-quality products and exceptional customer service.
Nash Furnishers is looking for a proactive and skilled HR Officer to join their dynamic team. As an HR Officer, you will play a vital role in supporting the HR department in various administrative functions.
Your responsibilities will include recruitment and selection, employee onboarding and offboarding, training and development coordination, employee relations, HR policies and procedures implementation, compensation and benefits administration, HR reporting and analysis, and overall HR support. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of a leading furniture company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the recruitment process by sourcing candidates, screening resumes, and conducting initial interviews.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with candidates and hiring managers.
- Manage job postings on various job boards and social media platforms.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new employees, including preparing employment contracts and arranging orientation programs.
- Conduct exit interviews and process relevant documents for outgoing employees.
- Maintain and update employee records, ensuring accuracy in the HR database.
- Assist in identifying training needs and coordinate training programs for employees.
- Track employee training and maintain training records.
- Assist in the development and implementation of employee development plans.
- Provide administrative support in disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Assist in the resolution of employee relations issues and conflicts.
- Assist in the implementation of employee engagement initiatives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Maintain and update the HR policy handbook.
- Assist in administering employee benefits and compensation programs.
- Assist in the annual performance appraisal process.
- Manage leave records, time tracking, and attendance systems.
- Generate HR reports and analytics for management.
- Maintain and update HR dashboards and metrics.
- Assist in analyzing HR data for trends.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in HR administration or a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of HR processes and procedures.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
To apply for the position of HR Officer, please send your CV on or before 26th January 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.