HR and Training Officer
- Full time
- @Petrotrade (Pvt) Ltd posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 7 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 3 Years
What we do Energy Fuels & Power
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Petrotrade (Private) Limited is a renowned organization in the energy sector. With a commitment to excellence and ethical business practices, Petrotrade plays a pivotal role in the supply and distribution of petroleum products in Zimbabwe.
As a forward-thinking company, we strive to maintain a positive impact on the nation’s economic growth and development.
Petrotrade is looking for a highly skilled and motivated HR and Training Officer to join the company’s dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of human resources and training requirements in accordance with the organization’s ethics, policies, and procedures.
Your expertise will contribute to the development and maintenance of Petrotrade’s training policy, recruitment and selection processes, performance management, and employee welfare.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement human resources strategies, policies, and procedures within the organization.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Petrotrade’s training policy, ensuring continuous employee development.
- Supervise recruitment, selection, employee transfer, and exit processes, ensuring all departments are adequately staffed.
- Oversee Petrotrade’s performance management and reward systems, fostering a culture of excellence.
- Provide advice to line management on industrial relations, employee welfare, and discipline matters.
- Coordinate Works Council and Workers Committee activities, promoting effective communication channels.
- Interpret human resources data to support key decision-making processes and maintain staff records.
- Develop and implement the Annual Training Plan and in-house training programs to enhance employee skills.
- Oversee graduate trainee internship and developmental programs, nurturing talent within the organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and Integrated Results Based Management Systems.
- Demonstrate teamwork, achieve results through people, and effectively impact knowledge and skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of a Social Science Degree, Human Resource Management, or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Possession of IPMZ Labor or Training qualification or equivalent is a must.
- A post-graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience of 3-5 years in Human Resource Management and/or Labour Relations, with at least 1 year in a key HR policy implementation position.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and Integrated Results Based Management Systems is an added advantage.
- Proficient in computer skills, Navision ERP, SAGE payroll Systems, and holds a clean Class 4 Driver’s License.
- Core competencies include being a team player, demonstrating the ability to achieve results through people, and possessing strong data analytical skills.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs and certified copies of certificates no later than Friday, 26 January 2024
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.