Hotel Sales & Marketing Officer
- Full time
- @Croco Motors posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 2 February 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 3 Years
What we do Hospitality & Hotels
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Croco Holdings is looking for a dynamic Hotel Sales & Marketing Officer to join their team in Harare. As a Hotel Sales & Marketing Officer, you will play a vital role in identifying new markets, increasing sales, and representing the hotel in various events and exhibitions.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the success of a prestigious company in the hospitality industry. The role offers competitive remuneration, allowances, and additional incentives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new markets and business opportunities to increase sales.
- Represent the hotel in various events and exhibitions.
- Conduct daily sales calls and arrange site inspections with clients.
- Manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquire and develop new business accounts and prepare sales proposals for clients.
- Monitor the hotel’s digital reputation.
- Represent the hotel at trade fairs and tourism events at local and national levels.
- Manage the guest database and ensure accurate and up-to-date client details.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct when dealing with clients and guests.
- Submit weekly Sales and Marketing activity reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Tourism and Hospitality, Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, or as a reservationist or front office personnel within the hospitality industry (experience in the hotel sector is an added advantage).
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both with colleagues and clients.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs on or before 6 February 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.