Head of Retail
- Full time
- @Global-Tech Human Capital Corporation posted 3 days ago
- Posted : 17 September 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Supervisor / Manager
Experience 3 Years
What we do Retail / FMCG & WholesaleComputers & IT & Telecoms
Qualifications Masters Degree
Our client, a major player in the Zimbabwean ICT industry, seeks a strategic and results-oriented Head of Retail to join their team.
As Head of Retail, you will own all aspects of our client’s growing retail strategy and network. Reporting to the CEO, your mission will be to revolutionize their omni-channel experience and customer relationships across Zimbabwe.
You will develop innovative plans to expand our client’s points of presence nationwide. Working closely with supply chain, you will optimize inventory and pricing to increase sales. Your insights will help enter new product categories and forge key partnerships.
- Formulate the strategy for the Retail business.
- Implement the strategy for the Retail business.
- Develop and manage the budget for the unit.
- Monitor budget implementation and address any variances.
- Ensure the profitability of the unit.
- Plan the establishment and rollout of Retail branches within Zimbabwe.
- Recruit, train, and coach staff.
- Conduct performance management of subordinates.
- Manage customer supply chain issues and resolve them.
- Ensure adequate stock availability for the various branches.
- Conduct monthly stock takes and take appropriate action on variances.
- Determine pricing strategies for the stocks.
- Carry out business development activities.
- Establish systems and processes for the unit.
- Work towards achieving ISO certification.
- Identify and collaborate with potential suppliers within Zimbabwe and globally.
- Liaise with various stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Sales and Marketing, Economics, Retail and Supply Chain, or equivalent.
- Post-graduate qualification such as an MBA, MBL, or relevant certification.
- Post-graduate qualification in Retail/Marketing is advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Senior Management role.
- At least 2 years of experience in the ICT Hardware and Consumables industry.
- Experience in the ICT or Telecommunications sector is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of retail, hardware, sales, business development, and new business development.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Mentoring and coaching skills.
Share this job with friends and relativesLogin to Apply