Head of Human Resources
- Full time
- @HeadHunters International posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 15 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Director / Executive
Experience 10 Years +
What we do Accounting / Banking & FinanceGovernment & Parastatals
Qualifications Masters DegreeProfessional Qualification
Mutapa Investment Fund, established under the Sovereign Wealth Fund Act, is a leading investment fund focused on strategic investments to drive economic growth and development.
With a commitment to excellence and innovation, Mutapa Investment Fund has emerged as a prominent player in the industry, offering exciting opportunities for professionals to contribute to their mission and work alongside a dynamic and diverse team.
Mutapa Investment Fund is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Head of Human Resources to join their dynamic team. As the Head of Human Resources, you will play a pivotal role in formulating and implementing the company’s human capital strategy, overseeing talent acquisition and management, performance management, employee relations, and ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
This role offers a competitive remuneration package, including allowances and incentives, and provides an opportunity to work in a prestigious and forward-thinking investment fund.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulating the company’s Human Capital Strategy to align with the organization’s long-term goals and objectives.
- Overseeing the implementation of a robust performance management system to drive individual and organizational performance.
- Developing workforce planning strategies to ensure a skilled and diverse talent pipeline.
- Monitoring industry trends, best practices, and regulatory changes to provide strategic recommendations to senior management.
- Developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies to attract and retain high-quality candidates.
- Managing the development and implementation of effective onboarding programs for new employees.
- Overseeing the recruitment and selection processes to ensure the right talent is hired.
- Providing guidance on disciplinary actions and termination processes.
- Administering employee benefits programs and designing/reviewing reward programs.
- Conducting compensation and benefits benchmarking to ensure market competitiveness.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive reward strategy aligned with the Fund’s business goals and values.
- Establishing and maintaining effective employee relations processes, including conflict resolution and grievance procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with labour laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Developing, reviewing, and updating HR policies and procedures in line with changing business needs and legal requirements.
- Providing training and support to managers and employees during periods of change.
- Keeping abreast of Human Resources best practices and emerging trends.
- Communicating HR policies and procedures to employees and providing guidance on interpretation and implementation.
- Providing data and analysis for budgeting and forecasting HR-related expenses.
- Developing and executing employer branding strategies to attract and retain top talent.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive HR experience, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role.
- Professional HR certification (e.g., IPMZ Diploma, SPHR).
To apply for the position of Head of Human Resources, please submit your CV and application no later than 28 January 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.