Head: Customer & Commercial
- Full time
- @Distinctive Consultancy Services posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 17 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 6 Years
What we do Retail / FMCG & Wholesale
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Our client in the FMCG sector is searching for a well-organized, detail-orientated Head of Customer & Commercial operations to join their excellent and thriving organization.
The Head of Customer & Commercial responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analyzing existing operations and drawing up improvement plans, providing training to new and existing staff, assisting with recruitment and onboarding, drawing up budgets, liaising with clients and other professionals, scheduling meetings, networking with relevant stakeholders, and identifying opportunities for growth. You should be able to engage with a wide range of professionals.
Your major duties will be to lead and manage nationally the Sales, Distribution, Warehouse, Cold Drink Equipment and Marketing functions to drive and deliver se and agreed regional business profitability, revenue, volume, customer service and efficiencies.
- Liaising with existing staff members, managers, supervisors, and clients in order to achieve set goals.
- Observing, analyzing, and offering suggestions on current operations.
- Scheduling meetings and training sessions with staff and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with recruitment, training, and onboarding processes.
- Securing large accounts with the national accounts team and negotiating contract agreements with customers.
- Establishing professional relationships with clients, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Research new markets and using the data to forecast sales, set performance goals, review strategies to increase revenue, and set operating budgets.
- Liaising with staff and organizing teambuilding events that take everyone’s needs into account.
- Conducting research, writing up reports, and presenting findings to management and other stakeholders.
- Maintaining relationships with clients and finding creative ways to expand the organization.
- Attending workshops, lectures, and training sessions wherever possible.
Qualifications and Experience
- Commercial Degree with a bias towards Sales and Marketing.
- Prost graduate or professional qualification or an MBA is an added advantage.
- 6 years of Sales and Marketing experience in the FMCG industry with at least 2 years at the management level.
- Strong leadership, managerial, and organizational skills.
- Good communication, presentation, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong negotiating and sales skills.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Supervisor Full time
Branch Manager Full time
Energy Supervisor (Southern Region) Full time
Refuelling Assistant Full time
Central Services Manager Full time