Graduate Trainee: Social Services – Hurungwe Rural District Council
- @Hurungwe Rural District Council posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 24 January 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 189
Job ID 24171
Career Level Entry Level / Student
What we do Energy & UtilitiesGovernment & Parastatals
Qualifications Still studyingBachelors Degree
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self-driven and results-oriented individuals to fill in the following position that has arisen within Hurungwe Rural District Council.
Applications are invited from interested students or recent graduates to join our organization on an internship in the following disciplines:
Graduate Trainee: Social Services
The successful candidate will undergo an intensive in-house training program assisting in the execution of various assignments of the Local Authority.
Qualifications and Experience
- Holds/Studying towards a Degree in Social Sciences or related.
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- A clean class 4 driver’s license will be an added advantage.
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications and contact numbers.