Graduate Trainee-Mechanical Engineering
- @Saint-Gobain Construction Products posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 30 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Entry Level
What we do Manufacturing & WarehousingConstruction / Engineering
Qualifications Bachelors DegreeProfessional Qualification
Saint-Gobain Construction Products Zimbabwe is a leading supplier of lightweight wall finishing plasters and tile adhesives.
With a commitment to innovation and quality, we strive to provide exceptional solutions for the construction industry in Zimbabwe. Our expertise and extensive product range make us a trusted partner in the sector.
Saint-Gobain Construction Products Zimbabwe is looking for a highly motivated Graduate Trainee-Mechanical Engineering to join our dynamic team.
As a Graduate Trainee, you will undergo a comprehensive 2-year training program to develop your skills and knowledge in mechanical engineering. This is a valuable opportunity to kick-start your career in the construction industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the design and development of mechanical systems for construction projects.
- Support the implementation of quality control procedures to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize production processes and improve efficiency.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify innovative solutions for mechanical engineering challenges.
- Assist in the preparation of technical documentation, including engineering drawings and specifications.
- Participate in site visits and inspections to monitor the performance of mechanical systems.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving mechanical issues during construction projects.
- Contribute to the evaluation and selection of mechanical equipment and materials.
- Collaborate with senior engineers to develop project schedules and budgets.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in mechanical engineering and apply best practices to projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc. Engineering in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Minimum of a 2.1 Degree Class or better.
- ISO Systems Development/Audit Certification.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification will be an added advantage.
- Previous production and process experience.
- Graduate Member of the Zimbabwe Institute of Engineering.
To apply for this position, interested candidates should send their CVs and application letters on or before 4 February 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.