Graduate Trainee in Finance and Administration
- @Chengetedzai Depository Company posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 31 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Entry Level
What we do Accounting / Banking & Finance
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Chengetedzai Depository Company Limited is a limited liability company incorporated in terms of the laws of Zimbabwe. Established to operate as a central securities depository for the Zimbabwe securities industry, we provide essential services to facilitate secure and efficient trading and settlement of securities.
Chengetedzai Depository Company Limited is looking for a highly motivated Graduate Trainee in Finance and Administration to join our team. As a Graduate Trainee, you will undergo an intensive two-year learning program, gaining valuable experience and skills in various finance and administrative functions.
This is an excellent opportunity to kick-start your career in the financial industry and contribute to the success of our organization. Remuneration and other incentives will be provided as per company policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting processes.
- Support the preparation of financial reports and statements.
- Assist in the coordination of financial audits and compliance activities.
- Participate in the development and implementation of financial policies and procedures.
- Assist in managing accounts payable and receivable functions.
- Conduct research and analysis to support decision-making processes.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of cash flow forecasts.
- Support the administration of payroll and employee benefits.
- Assist in the management of procurement processes and vendor relationships.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of internal control measures.
- Assist in maintaining accurate financial records and documentation.
- Support the coordination of administrative activities, including record-keeping and filing systems.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of meetings, events, and travel arrangements.
- Provide general administrative support to the finance and administration team.
- Stay updated with industry developments and regulatory requirements relevant to finance and administration.
- Collaborate with team members and contribute to a positive and productive work environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in Accounting or a similar field from a reputable university with at least an Upper Second class.
- Studying towards a relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must be 26 years old or below.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn and grow in a dynamic environment.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV by the 2nd of February 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.