Graduate Trainee: Finance
- @Telecel Zimbabwe posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 17 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 1 Year
What we do Computers & IT & Telecoms
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Telecel Zimbabwe is looking for a Graduate Trainee: Finance to support the mobile telephone giant’s financial department with the possibility of substantive engagement subject to good performance and availability of vacancies. The responsibilities of a Graduate Trainee: Finance include processing payments, updating financial records, and managing invoices.
To be successful as a Graduate Trainee: Finance, you should have strong knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, good organizational skills, and working knowledge of accounting software. Ultimately, a top-notch Graduate Trainee: Finance should have integrity, excellent mathematical skills, and an understanding of data privacy standards.
Graduate Trainee: Finance Responsibilities:
- Processing and preparing financial statements.
- Overseeing client accounts.
- Creating, sending, and following up on invoices.
- Collecting and reviewing data for reports.
- Reviewing and performing audits on financial statements and reports.
- Reporting discrepancies.
- Preparing payments for employees.
- Suggest improvements in accuracy, efficiency, and reducing costs.
Graduate Trainee: Finance Requirements:
- A recent graduate with upper second class (2.1) in Accounting/Finance or equivalent qualification.
- One year of relevant industrial attachment experience at a reputable organisation.
- A great work ethic and display a zeal to learn.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Microfinance Officer – Mutare Full time
Debtors Clerk Part time
Loans Officer Full time
Accounts Clerk Full time
Internship: Junior Graphic Designer Internship