- @Hatch Talent Solutions posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 16 May 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 1 Year
What we do Manufacturing & Warehousing
Qualifications Practical experience onlyO-Level / A-Level
Our client, a reputable furniture-manufacturing company in Zimbabwe, is looking for a fit, strong general hand to perform a variety of physical tasks.
The General Hand will be responsible for providing support to various departments in the manufacturing process. The Hand will work closely with other team members to ensure that our production processes are efficient and effective.
The ideal candidate should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, be physically fit, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide support to various departments in the manufacturing process
- Assist with material handling and transportation
- Operate basic machinery and equipment
- Help with product assembly and finishing
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Assist with inventory management and stock taking
- Follow safety procedures and guidelines
- Haul goods from the receiving area.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- About 1 year of experience in a woodworking environment
- 5 O-Level passes
Sorry, Applications have been closed.
Share this job with friends and relatives
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Quantity Surveyor Full time
General Hand Full time
Diesel Plant Fitter Full time
Auto Electrician Full time
Clerk of Works Temporary