Food and Beverage Manager
- Full time
- @Strategic Synergy posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 14 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Supervisor / Manager
Experience 3 Years
What we do Hospitality & HotelsFood & Beverages
Qualifications Diploma level
Our client in Hotel and Catering sector is looking for a dedicated, creative food and beverage manager to join their team. The responsibilities of the food and beverage manager include managing food and beverage operations and standards, adhering to budgets, hiring and training food and beverage staff, and handling customer complaints.
To be a successful food and beverage manager, you should have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills, as well as experience with designing menus. Ultimately, top-notch food and beverage manager should be skilled at ordering just the right amount of inventory to last until the next delivery.
Food and Beverage Manager Responsibilities:
- Designing delicious and attractive menus and continuously making improvements.
- Forecasting, planning, sourcing, and ordering food supplies for the kitchen, as well as beverages to stock the bar and fridges.
- Building positive relationships with food and beverage vendors.
- Adhering to the food and beverage budget.
- Managing daily food and beverage operations.
- Following food and safety regulations.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
- Assisting with marketing events.
- Creating and enforcing restaurant policies, targets, and KPIs.
- Hiring, training, and managing food and beverage staff.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree / Diploma in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality
- 3 years experience in food and beverage, culinary area managing a fully operational F&B department within hospitality industry.
- Up to date with food and beverage trends and best practices
- Ability to think out of the box and create a unique experience for guests
- Ability to manage staff and meet financial targets
- Guest-orientated and service-minded
- Advanced understanding of cost of sales & profit margins and working knowledge of stock controls
- Excellent “Attention to detail”
- Good Computer skills in MS Office
- Excellent report writing skills
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Chef X2 Full time
Opex Manager Full time
Cafe Manager Full time
Cafe Manager Full time