- Full time
- @Gwanda State University (GSU) posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 19 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Supervisor / Manager
Experience 3 Years
What we do Education / Teaching & Training
Qualifications Diploma level
Gwanda State University (GSU) – a state higher education institution located in Gwanda, Zimbabwe – is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals who wish to fill in the following position that has fallen vacant at the university.
Farm Supervisor (Agro-innovation Hub And Industrial Park)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising staff in animal husbandry and crop husbandry therefore leadership skills are highly beneficial.
- Ensuring tasks are carried out as per plan.
- Ensuring that farm security, safety and cleanliness are monitored and maintained.
- Reporting to the manager on a day to day farm activities and progress plans.
- Supplying data for report compilation.
- Ensuring deadlines are met for activities like planting, harvesting, etc
- Monitoring staff roasters, hours and performances and attending to workers’ grievances.
- Overseeing the work of enterprises and suggesting improvements and changes.
- Ensuring and enforcing compliance with government regulations, and health and safety standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in Agriculture.
- At least three (3) years hands on and demonstrable experience in both animal and crop husbandry.
- Excellent interpersonal, project and people management skills.
- The ability to command and be a team leader is necessary.
- Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
How to Apply
Applications should comprise a single continuous PDF file which contains the following: Application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses.
Share this job with friends and relativesLogin to Apply
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Dispensary Assistant – Chitungwiza Full time
ICT Support Officer – Bulawayo Full time
National Retail Training Manager Full time
Regional Grants Finance Manager Temporary