Exports Officer (Leading FMCG company)
- Full time
- @Marketers Association of Zimbabwe (MAZ) posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 27 February 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Retail / FMCG & Wholesale
Qualifications Bachelors DegreeProfessional Course
A leading FMCG company is looking for a vibrant, enthusiastic, suitably qualified, and experienced Exports Officer to lead our exports market exploration activities and successful brand positioning strategies in the new markets.
As an Exports Officer, you will be responsible for facilitating the export of goods and services to other countries. You will often interact with both local and foreign private and government agencies to ensure that all applicable regulations are being followed.
You must be well-versed in international trade laws and Zimra customs procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all supply chain operations.
- Organizing and managing inventory, storage, and transportation.
- Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
- Reviewing, preparing, and routing purchase orders.
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.
- Addressing and resolving shipment and inventory issues.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers and retailers.
- Answering customer queries.
- An IMM or Marketing degree qualification and a clean class 4 driver’s licence
- At least two years of experience dealing with exports in a decision-making position.
- Experience working in the FMCG sector with more preference for an experience within the beauty and personal care industry.
- Goal-oriented, insatiable hard worker who is poised to satisfactorily meet export sales targets.
- Should have sound interpersonal skills and public relations capabilities.
- Ability to Carry out export market research and establish suitable business strategies within the target markets.
- Should be conversant with export documentation requirements for shipments such as export invoicing, CD1s, ZIMRA Bill of Entries and SADC certificates of origin.
- The applicant should have a sound knowledge of working with informalized markets.
- The applicant should have the ability and demonstration of a track record in managing marketing campaigns across all communications forums and media actions on all channels, including online and social media and thus building the credibility of brands in the new markets.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Marketing Manager Full time
National Retail Training Manager Full time
Area Manager (Remuneration Commission) Full time
Social Media Manager Full time