Executive Secretary To The Finance Director & Operations Director – SEDCO
- Full time
- @Small and Medium Enterprise Development Corporation posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 24 January 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 97
Job ID 23975
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 3 Years
What we do Government & ParastatalsOther professional services
Qualifications Diploma level
Applications are invited from CAPABLE TEAM PLAYERS, suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the positions listed below based at our Head Office in Harare.
The position is responsible for the flow of communication through secretarial and administrative support for the Finance Director and Operations Director. Providing effective and courteous support or service to people contacting SMEDCO and promote a positive image of the company.
- Typing minutes, memos, letters and other correspondences received from the Finance Director and Operations Director for record keeping and circulation to designated individuals to ensure effective communication within the Corporation.
- Processing and compiling relevant documentation to ensure that the Finance Director and Operations Director have the necessary documents for scheduled meetings.
- Preparing all necessary documents needed by the Finance Director, Operations Director and Board members for workshops to ensure that they are ready for use and in the right format for workshops to be attended.
- Attending promptly to customers (internal and external) visiting the Directors office and providing immediate service.
- Producing draft Calendar for the year and coordinate meetings to ensure that all meetings are conducted at the agreed time.
- Liaising with the Directors on the appropriate times for the meeting to avoid dashing of meetings
- Liaising with Travel agencies on information that includes tickets and visas to ensure efficient means of acquiring tickets. The incumbent will make bookings/ flight and hotel arrangements for local and foreign travel for the Directors in line with the bank’s mandate.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies / Business Administration.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Clean Class 4 Drivers License
Interested candidates that meet the above requirements should submit an application (indicating the post being applied for) together with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of academic certificates saved as a single pdf file.