Events and Marketing Attaché
- Full time
- @Southsea Investments posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 26 May 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Entry Level / Student
What we do Other professional services
Qualifications Still studying
Southsea Investments is a dynamic and innovative investment company that specializes in various sectors such as tourism, real estate, and hospitality.
We are offering a learnership opportunity to young, ambitious, and highly motivated students studying towards a Degree in Tourism/Marketing Management from a reputable university or college.
The Events and Marketing Attaché will be responsible for providing support to the events and marketing team in executing marketing campaigns and organizing events.
The successful candidate will gain practical experience in event planning, marketing, and project management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns across various channels, including social media, email marketing, and advertising
- Coordinating logistics for events, including venue selection, catering, and audio-visual equipment
- Assisting in the creation of marketing content, including social media posts, blog articles, and email newsletters
- Conducting market research to identify trends and opportunities in the tourism and hospitality industry
- Providing administrative support to the events and marketing team
- Assisting in the management of project timelines and budgets
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful execution of marketing campaigns and events
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 ‘O’ Levels, including Mathematics and English
- Be currently studying towards a Degree in Tourism/Marketing Management from a reputable university or college
- Have a strong interest in marketing and event planning
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Sales Representative Full time
Sales Executive Full time
Sales Assistant Full time
Procurement Intern Internship
Graduate Trainee: Systems Analyst Internship