- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 26 May 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 3 Years
What we do Other professional services
Qualifications Apprenticeship JourneypersonDiploma level
A local company would like to hire an electrician to join their team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint.
To perform in this role you need an electrician degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of electrical principles, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain and repair electrical systems and equipment
- Inspect and test electrical systems and equipment to ensure they are in good working order
- Understanding [of ISO9001 of 2015; environmental and occupational health requirements in the industry.
- Sizing of MCBS and contactors as required by the installation.
- Identify and diagnose electrical problems and implement effective solutions
- Read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, and diagrams
- Adhere to safety regulations and company policies
- Performing general electrical maintenance.
- Inspecting transformers, circuit breakers, and other electrical components.
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Collaborate with other team members to complete projects on time and within budget
- Performing circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Maintaining good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems as well as various testing equipment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Class 1 Electrician with a qualification from a polytechnic or apprenticeship trained.
- National Diploma or higher.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Class 4 driver’s license is an added advantage.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Technical Director Full time
Graduate Trainee: Process Chemist Internship
Draftsman Full time
Instrumentation And Control Technician Full time
Motor Mechanic Full time