Driver – Standards Association of Zimbabwe (SAZ)
- Full time
- @Standards Association of Zimbabwe (SAZ) posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 25 January 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 237
Job ID 24688
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do NGO / NPO & CharityOther professional services
Qualifications Practical experience only
Applications are invited for the above position that is vacant in our Finance & Administration Department at Standards Association of Zimbabwe.
The incumbent will be responsible for administrative duties that include transporting staff to respective places of work every morning, transporting staff to attend meetings, delivery of goods between branches and to clients and maintain the Association vehicles in good and usable state among other duties.
The ideal candidate should also be able to complete the motor vehicle log book after every trip and prepare monthly vehicle usage reports.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Transport staff
- Delivers goods between branches
- Cash deposits and collects cash from the bank
- Delivers invoices and collects cash from debtors.
- Check oil, water, brake fluid, state of tyres, alarm systems and indicators and report any faults.
- Monthly reports on private and business mileage.
- Ensure vehicles are serviced on time.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 Ordinary Level Passes
- A Clean Valid Class 1 License
- Valid Defensive Certificate
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Basic Motor Mechanics an added advantage.