- Full time
- @Allied Health Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe (AHPCZ) posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 30 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Health / Medical services
Qualifications Registered / Valid LicenseO-Level / A-Level
The Allied Health Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe is a statutory body established in terms of the Health Professions Act. As a regulatory body, our mission is to protect the public and guide the professions in the field of allied health. We are committed to ensuring the highest standards of practice and professionalism among allied health practitioners in Zimbabwe.
The Allied Health Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe is looking for a dedicated and experienced Driver/Caretaker to join our dynamic team. As a Driver/Caretaker, you will play a crucial role in providing safe and reliable transportation services for our staff and officials.
You will also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and general upkeep of our vehicles and premises. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the smooth operations of the Council.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely operate Council vehicles, strictly adhering to all traffic laws and regulations.
- Provide transportation services for Council staff and officials, ensuring timely and comfortable journeys.
- Maintain the cleanliness and general upkeep of assigned vehicles, ensuring they are presentable and well-maintained at all times.
- Conduct routine inspections of vehicles to ensure they are in good working condition, promptly reporting any issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Keep accurate records of vehicle mileage, fuel consumption, and maintenance activities.
- Adhere to the Council’s policies and procedures regarding vehicle use and safety.
- Assist with gardening, landscaping, and maintaining the outside area of the premises.
- Clean company offices, furniture, toilets, and bathrooms, ensuring a clean and hygienic working environment.
- Inspect the building, including heating, cooling, lighting, and alarm systems, to ensure they are in good working order.
- Perform basic repairs and maintenance tasks as required, promptly reporting any major issues to the supervisor.
- Adhere to the Council’s safety policies and procedures to create a clean and safe working environment for everyone.
- Assist with other administrative tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 4 years of secondary education and 2 years of relevant experience.
- Possession of a clean class 4 driver’s license.
- Possession of a defensive driver’s license.
To apply, interested candidates should submit an application letter and a detailed CV on or before 1 February 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.