District Program Officer
- Full time
- @Family Aid Caring Trust (FACT) posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 17 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 3 Years
What we do NGO / NPO & Charity
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Family Aid Caring Trust (FACT) is looking for a District Program Officer with the ability to multitask and manage several aspects of project planning and execution. The District Program Officer is responsible for various administrative tasks which may include taking part in raising funds, maintaining project budgets, and managing communication with the public on social media and via email or telephone.
You will also collaborate with program and finance staff on finance issues related to all thematic area interventions to ensure compliance, consistency, and transparency taking cognizance of organizational and donor regulations and guidelines.
Reports to: Regional Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with program and finance staff on finance issues related to all thematic area interventions to ensure compliance, consistency, and transparency taking cognizance of organizational and donor regulations and guidelines.
- Provide technical guidance and operational support to program staff on interpretation, application, and understanding of child rights standards, FACT Zimbabwe Policies, SOPs, and USAID SIMS.
- Ensuring curricula fidelity by supporting the OVC Program in training, mentoring, supervising, and supporting group facilitators, MOHCC, and MoPSE on the OVC thematic programs.
- In consultation with the Regional Manager, MER Officer, and other stakeholders, develop and implement MER tools friendly to all implementing stakeholders in the district.
- Support in monitoring and evaluation of activities across the thematic areas through regular weekly, monthly, quarterly and semi-annual reports for management, donors, and partners to keep them informed of program progress
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Social Science.
- Master’s is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience with local partners, the community, and the district local Government and Rural council authorities in PEPFAR supported program
- Knowledge of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Certified WHO L.I.V.E.S training or previous experience
- High levels of commitment, integrity, professional responsibility, and commitment. o Strong writing skills and experience in preparing quality reports
- Good working knowledge and competence in HIV/AIDS programs, OVC, Reproductive Health, PMTCT, counseling, mental health and psychosocial support, child protection, community health care, and economic strengthening.
- Excellent communication and strong analytical skills, excellent planning, coordination organization, and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency with software applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Able to speak fluently in English and ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Step 1: Click here to fill in this form
Step 2: After filling in the form in step 1, click on the Apply button on this page to submit your CV and complete the application process.
Please ensure that both steps are carried out to complete the application process.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Senior Technical Officer Full time
Heavy Equipment Operators X3 Full time
Civil Engineering Technician Full time
District Planner Full time
ICT Manager Full time