Digital Marketing Mentor – Bulawayo (JOB REF: SOS/7/3/23/1) – SOS Children’s Villages
- @SOS Children’s Villages Zimbabwe posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 9 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 3 Years
What we do Education / Teaching & TrainingNGO / NPO & Charity
Qualifications Practical experience only
The Digital Marketing Mentor is responsible teaching Digital Marketing skills. The incumbent will create courses, conduct training classes in both English and the local language, provide one-to- one support to the students and children enrolled in our programs.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated to help others to learn and succeed in life. These will be based on any of our 3 Program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and update courses in both English and local languages.
- Conduct training classes both online and also in-person at our program location.
- Provide live one-to-one support to students by utilizing various online communication tools.
- Hosting live webinars, seminars, and Q/A sessions for students and children.
- Work as a support mentor after course creation to help students with assignments and tasks.
- Create gamified elements and host competitions to encourage student engagement.
- Evaluate student assignments and provide constructive feedback for improvement.
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly, monthly and annual meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 3 years proven experience as a Digital Marketer.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Well-versed in using Facebook Business Manager, Google Business Suite, etc
- Must have a verifiable portfolio of work
- Freelancing experience in marketplaces like Upwork, Fiverr, PPH, etc will be given preference
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools like Canva.
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks with overlapping goals and objectives.
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick-turn business model.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Mentoring experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- An innovative and forward-thinking mindset and enthusiastically take on many responsibilities towards their growth in this position.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues from diverse backgrounds, within and outside the organisation, develop effective working relationships to deliver outstanding results.
- Demonstrates initiative and enterprise and supports others to work more effectively
- Understands and SOS CV social, ethical and organisational standards and responsibilities in all interactions
- Willingness to travel to and be posted in any of the three SOS program locations according to programming requirements.
SOS Children’s Villages Zimbabwe holds strict child safeguarding principles and a zero-tolerance policy towards sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse in the workplace and program activity locations. Parallel to technical competence, recruitment, selection and hiring decisions will give due emphasize to assessing candidates value congruence and thorough background checks, police clearance reference check processes.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above position, please send your detailed curriculum vitae (CV), and copies of academic certificates.
Applications that are late do not have a CV or certificates attached will be disqualified.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Dispensary Assistant – Chitungwiza Full time
ICT Support Officer – Bulawayo Full time
Marketing Manager Full time
Data Capture Clerk Full time