Diesel Plant Fitter
- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 3 days ago
- Posted : 26 May 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 5 Years
What we do Mining / Metals & Geology
Qualifications Certificate levelApprenticeship Journeyperson
Runsgate Mining is a thriving platinum mining company that operates in Zvishavane, Zimbabwe. The mining company is seeking a highly skilled Diesel Plant Fitter to join our team and help maintain our fleet of heavy mining equipment.
The Diesel Plant Fitter will be responsible for maintaining and repairing the diesel engines of our heavy mining equipment, including trucks, excavators, and loaders.
The successful candidate will work closely with the maintenance team to ensure the safe and efficient operation of our equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnosing and repairing faults in diesel engines of heavy mining equipment
- Maintaining and repairing diesel engines, including fuel injection systems, turbochargers, and cooling systems
- Conducting regular inspections and preventative maintenance on diesel engines
- Installing and maintaining diesel engine components, including fuel pumps, air compressors, and injectors
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation of maintenance activities
- Ensuring compliance with safety and environmental regulations
- Providing regular reports to the maintenance team on diesel engine maintenance activities
- Assisting with other tasks and projects as needed
Qualifications and Experience:
- Certificate in Diesel Plant Fitting Class 1
- 5 years experience as DPF preferably in a mining environment.
- Proven Competence as Earthmoving and trackless Mining Equipment Technician/ Artisan.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Certified Nissan Technician – Ref#TRZW834 Full time
Graduate Learnership Programme: Mining Internship
Graduate Learnership Programme: Geology Internship
Graduate Learnership Programme: Rock Engineering Internship