- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 4 May 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 3 Years
What we do Retail / FMCG & WholesaleManufacturing & Warehousing
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Our client, a multinational company in the food manufacturing industry is looking for an individual with numerical aptitude and who has high integrity to fill the role of Debtors Clerk.
You will be tasked with receiving, opening, and logging invoices on the ledger, as well as other duties like bank reconciliation, accounts payable invoice and data entry, and expense report handling.
In order for you to be successful in this role, you will need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Word and Excel. An ideal candidate must have a good understanding of payments, the accounting process, and budgeting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing weekly cashflow forecasts.
- Updating the daily cashflow position.
- Sending out customer statements and following up outstanding receivables from customers.
- Updating customer accounts, matching customer payments and reconciling accounts to ensure balance alignment.
- Responding to customer complaints and addressing transaction-related issues.
- Following up on overdue export receipts and acquittal for CD1s and import advance payments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience working as a treasury assistant or in credit control.
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Ability to remain focused for extended time periods.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced MS Excel and computer skills.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Internal Auditor Full time
Reconciliations Manager Full time
Sales Consultant Full time