Data Capture Clerk
- Full time
- @MDPCZ posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 26 April 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 1 Year
What we do Health / Medical servicesGovernment & Parastatals
Qualifications Diploma levelCertificate level
The Medical and Dental Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe (MDPCZ) is a Statutory Body established in terms of Section 29 of the Health Professions Act (Chapter 27:19). Its mandate is to assist in the promotion of the health of the population of Zimbabwe through controlling the practice of the medical and dental profession through registration, education and maintaining standards of professional and ethical practice by guiding the medical and dental profession.
The following vacancy has arisen within the Council and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the post of:
DATA CAPTURE CLERK – HARARE OFFICE
Reporting to the Registrar of the MDPCLZ.
- Develop data entry forms or templates for MDPGZ thematic activities
- Participate in the development of the MDPCZ database Collate and enter personal data into the MDPCZ database Review all data for errors and report and unusual findings to management
- Collect and check accuracy of information before entering data into software programs
- Scan and print required documents needed to collect information for data entry
- Work following privacy guidelines as dictated by Council Policy
- Generate system reports regarding information or summary of all reports, complaints and / or Health reports
- Ensure proper updates of captured data
- File and organize paperwork used to enter data into programs to keep a record of original documents
- Quality control data generated by Council and report anomalies
- Create backup of Council data
- Must have 5 Ordinary Level passes including Mathematics and English
- Must have 3 Advanced level passes
- ICDL certificate
- A Diploma in health information management system
- A degree in statistics, or health information management systems will be an added advantage
- A clean class 4 driver’s licence will also be an added advantage
- Must be willing to learn new skills
- Should be very good with MS Office tools and data programs.
- Some experience with the use of basic office equipment like scanner and fax machine.
- Inserting information on research and accounts data from the source to the spreadsheets or a computerized database.
- Compiling and verifying the information for its accuracy before entering it into the computer.
- Review the data before they input it for any errors or if any, is present then correct any irrelevancy and check the output.
- Should be able to prepare and maintain all the reports and provide them whenever necessary and at the same time perform backup operations.
- Comply with data integrity and the Council security policies
- Must maintain records or log books of whatever task which is performed.
Attributes and Skills
- Should have a good typing speed at the same time maintaining accuracy.
- Should be excellent with spellings and grammar and also be able to pay attention to every detail.
- Should be able to maintain the confidentiality of every information.
- Must also have good organizational skills in order to have the required focus on the task assigned.
Interested and qualified candidate should submit their application letter, and detailed CV stating their current gross salary by not later than the 5 May 2023.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Technical Director Full time
Procurement and IT Officer Full time
Electronic Banking Analyst Full time
Graduate Trainee: Systems Analyst Internship
Systems Support Analyst Full time