Customer Experience Officer
- Full time
- @Zimnat posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 25 May 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 1 Year
What we do Accounting / Banking & Finance
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Zimnat Group is seeking a Customer Experience to join their team. The Customer Experience Officer will be responsible for ensuring that all customer interactions are positive and satisfactory.
Are you passionate about working for an organization that is best in class when it comes to investment management, wealth creation, and asset protection?
Our organization seeks mindsets and behaviours that best demonstrate innovative solutions guided by its values of Integrity, Sustainability; Empathy; Empowerment; and Partnership with the aim of making life better for its stakeholders. Customer Experience is a broad and dynamic capability; therefore, we are seeking candidates with a unique perspective and contribution to the field.
Those with an unwavering focus on customer needs and with backgrounds in customer experience, research, behavioral economics, media, and communications planning, those who are curious and energized by the potential of this role are encouraged to apply.
If you are ready to catapult your career to the next level in the customer services field, you are invited to fill in the following vacancy that has arisen within Zimnat Group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Being a key leader in the definition and evolution of the Client Experience capability in our Company, developing tools, methodologies and models that support our pursuit of excellence for our diverse customers and stakeholders.
- Ensuring a customer-centric perspective is reflected throughout our business processes and supporting teams with process facilitation as part of specific use cases.
- Helping our internal teams make strategic design and user-experience choices based on data.
- Identifying opportunities to update or improve client service procedures and making recommendations to the Client Engagement & Experience Manager.
- Monitoring the Customer Experience team to ensure the timeous follow up of all outstanding queries and ensuring feedback is provided to the requester as well as the client.
- Ensuring the attainment of set Revenue and Sales Targets on all business units across the group.
- Attending to raised customer pain points and coming up with innovative ideas to improve customer satisfaction.
- Generating referrals to enable business growth.
- Maintaining Omni channel communication process through logging of tickets on the ticketing system and ensuring tickets are closed on time.
- Generating reports and ensuring that all reports are submitted to the Client Engagement & Experience Manager on
Qualifications and Experience
- 1st Degree in business related field (Marketing; Communication; Media; CS Management). Customer Services certification is an added advantage.
- Fluent in English, Ndebele, and Shona
- Strong moral standing.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to connect customer and business metrics.
- Be an articulate and effective communicator.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to take proactive steps in resolving queries.
Share this job with friends and relatives
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Sales Representative Full time
Sales Executive Full time
Sales Assistant Full time
Director Development Full time
Business Development Consultant Full time