Credit Administration Clerk
- Full time
- Eastern Region
- @Agricultural Finance Company Holdings (AFC) posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 8 February 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 1 Year
What we do Accounting / Banking & Finance
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
AFC Land Development Bank of Zimbabwe is a leading financial institution in the country, specializing in land development and financing. With a strong commitment to supporting the growth and development of Zimbabwe’s agricultural sector, our client plays a vital role in facilitating access to affordable credit and promoting sustainable land development practices.
AFC Land Development Bank of Zimbabwe is looking for a detail-oriented and proactive Credit Administration Clerk to join the company’s dynamic team in Manicaland province.
As a key member of the credit administration department, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring accurate and efficient credit administration processes, supporting loan operations, and maintaining compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for an individual with a passion for finance and lending to contribute to the success of our client’s credit operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review loan applications and supporting documents to verify completeness and accuracy.
- Conduct thorough credit checks and assessments to evaluate the creditworthiness of borrowers.
- Prepare loan documentation, including loan agreements, security documentation, and related paperwork.
- Receiving customer applications.
- Attending to customer queries.
- Capturing customer information into the system.
- Processing of customer applications. Managing customer files and records.
- Attending general administration activities at the office.
- Provide support and guidance to borrowers regarding loan inquiries, account management, and repayment options.
- Collaborate with internal departments, such as risk management and collections, to mitigate credit-related risks and address customer concerns.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulations, and best practices related to credit administration and lending operations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Agriculture or Economics or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year experience in credit collections and recoveries.
- Sound knowledge of lending principles, credit analysis, and loan documentation requirements.
- Familiarity with regulatory guidelines and compliance requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in using banking software and MS Office applications.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications and experience for this position are invited to submit their CV no later than 14 February 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.