Country General Manager (Zimbabwe)
- Full time
- @Distinctive Consultancy Services posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 17 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Director / Executive
Experience 8 Years
What we do Computers & IT & Telecoms
Qualifications Masters Degree
Our client in the ICT industry is looking for a qualified and experienced Country General Manager (Zimbabwe) who will take control of the business activities and develop and implement effective business strategies and programs. The incumbent will lead all operations to ensure the profitability of the company’s presence in Zimbabwe. Responsibilities include recruitment and training, writing budgets and reports, and assessing performance. You should also be comfortable with travelling in and outside Zimbabwe a lot.
The noteworthy country general manager should account for all business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales and improve revenue, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the organization’s image, and meet overall growth objectives.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of the ICT industry and business functions, exceptional budgeting, and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities.
Country General Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Liaising with head office and writing up quarterly/annual reports.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Researching local business trends thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Monitoring performance at all levels and scheduling training as required.
- Implementing an effective brand strategy and ensuring consistency.
- Building professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Maintaining a good image of the organization at all times.
Country General Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Business-related Masters Degree.
- Background in ICT plus experience working in a Tech company.
- 8+ years of progressive, professional and holistic Operations experience.
- Experience in managing countrywide Operations functions within a complex organisation
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
IT Manager Full time
Branch Manager Full time
Energy Supervisor (Southern Region) Full time
ICT Manager Full time
Systems Administrator Full time