- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 11 February 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 3 Years
What we do Real Estate & Accommodation
Qualifications Certificate levelPractical experience only
Ark Properties Group is a leading real estate company in Zimbabwe, offering comprehensive consultancy, sales, maintenance, management, and valuation services for all types of properties.
With a strong presence in the market, Ark Properties Group is dedicated to providing exceptional solutions to clients, ensuring their real estate needs are met with professionalism and expertise.
Ark Properties Group is looking for a skilled and experienced Compliance Officer to join our dynamic team. As a Compliance Officer, you will play a critical role in ensuring that our organization and client properties comply with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a strong background in compliance and a keen eye for detail to contribute to the success and ethical practices of our real estate operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct regular audits and inspections of properties to identify compliance issues and potential risks.
- Develop and implement compliance policies and procedures in line with applicable laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Monitor and evaluate compliance with internal policies, legal requirements, and industry standards, ensuring corrective actions are taken when necessary.
- Provide guidance and training to employees on compliance matters, fostering a culture of awareness and adherence to ethical practices.
- Stay updated on changes in legislation and regulations related to real estate, communicating and implementing necessary adjustments to compliance measures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate compliance requirements into operational processes and systems.
- Investigate reported incidents of non-compliance, conduct root cause analysis, and recommend and implement corrective actions.
- Prepare and submit compliance reports to management and regulatory authorities as required.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of compliance risk assessment frameworks and control mechanisms.
- Foster positive relationships with regulatory bodies, participating in audits and inspections, and addressing compliance-related queries or concerns.
- Monitor industry trends and developments related to compliance, proactively recommending improvements to enhance our compliance program.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a compliance-related role.
- Professional qualification as an accountant is required.
- Strong knowledge of compliance requirements in the real estate industry, including property registration and regulatory compliance.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent understanding of compliance frameworks, laws, and regulations.
- Proven ability to communicate compliance requirements effectively to diverse stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
To apply for this position, please email your detailed curriculum vitae on or before February 14, 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.