- Full time
- @Almond Africa posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 21 November 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
What we do Other professional services
Qualifications O-Level / A-LevelPractical experience only
Almond Africa is a leading organization in the pest control, cleaning, landscaping, and waste management industry. With a commitment to excellence and a focus on delivering comprehensive cleaning services, we strive to support our clients’ strategic business objectives.
Almond Africa is looking for dedicated and skilled Cleaning Technicians to join our dynamic team. As a Cleaning Technician, you will play a crucial role in providing high-quality cleaning services to our clients.
Your responsibilities will include performing various cleaning tasks, maintaining hygiene standards, operating cleaning equipment, and collaborating with colleagues to ensure efficient task completion. Join us and contribute to our mission of delivering exceptional cleaning solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform various cleaning services at designated facilities, including dusting, sweeping, mopping, washing, shampooing, scrubbing, sanitizing, polishing, vacuuming, and steam cleaning.
- Maintain hygiene standards at client premises by servicing restrooms, drains, sinks, emptying refuse and sanitary bins, wiping down communal surfaces and equipment, and ensuring outside walkways are clear and debris-free.
- Operate and maintain mechanized and non-mechanized cleaning equipment, reporting any faults to management to prevent damage to floors, equipment, and fixtures.
- Replenish consumable washroom items such as soaps, toilet rolls, paper towels, air fresheners, condoms, toilet seat wipes, sanitary bags, bin liners, and urinal screens if required.
- Notify management of deficiencies or needs for stocking and maintaining supply levels of cleaning detergents and equipment.
- Clean walls, windows, glass partitions, and mirrors at client premises.
- Perform routine inspections and document cleaning activities.
- Conduct exceptional cleaning tasks and special projects upon request.
- Collaborate with colleagues within and outside the cleaning division to ensure maximum efficiency of tasks.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations of the client’s facility as well as those of Almond Africa.
- Dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately according to client and Almond Africa’s policies.
- Make adjustments and perform minor repairs to cleaning equipment as per the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Keep the inside and outside perimeter of the client’s premises free of litter.
- Ensure food safety by keeping food preparation areas dry and clean.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of a “C” in O’ Level Maths and English.
- Criminal-free record.
- Age range: 22 – 50.
- Experience in a cleaning role is an added advantage.
Almond Africa is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please submit your application letter, CV, copies of all academic and professional certificates, and at least two reference letters
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Laboratory Assistant Full time