- Full time
- @Ultra-Med Health Care posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 2 April 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
What we do Health / Medical services
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Ultra-med Health Medical Aid Society is looking for highly organized, diligent candidates with good interpersonal and communication skills to fill in the position of Claims Assessor that has arisen within the Medical Society. As a Claims Assessor, you are required to review reports by claimants and claims adjusters, approve or reject a claim and assist claims adjusters in times of high case volume.
- Diligently review reports to ensure that no errors have been made in the appraisal process.
- Determine whether payouts are reasonable.
- Approve, reject or refer a claim to a specialist.
- Meet with claimants and settle disputes.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards, company policy and guidelines.
- Provide assistance to claims adjusters to manage the volume of cases.
- Consult with specialists such as lawyers, engineers, architects and physicians.
- Assist attorneys and other specialists when defending the company against contestation.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Risk Management amid insurance.
- Knowledge of excel.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position is an added advantage.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Deadline oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Planning and organizing.
- Proficient in managing business correspondence.
Sorry, Applications have been closed.
Share this job with friends and relatives
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Reconciliations Manager Full time
Sales Consultant Full time
Business Advisor Full time
Supervisor: Card Services Full time