- Full time
- @Gwanda State University (GSU) posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 19 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 5 Years
What we do Education / Teaching & Training
Qualifications Diploma level
Gwanda State University (GSU) – a state higher education institution located in Gwanda, Zimbabwe – is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals who wish to fill in the following position that has fallen vacant at the university.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as a first point of contact for the Student Affairs Division and manages communication including highly confidential information.
- Planning and diarising appointments for the Dean of Students.
- Typing and filing correspondence for the Division.
- Distributing internal correspondence generated in the office.
- Organising departmental meetings and taking minutes.
- Requesting and collecting stationery for the Division.
- Performing any other related tasks as assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a National Diploma in Secretarial Studies (HEXCO).
- At least five (5) Ordinary Level Passes including English Language.
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant post qualification experience in a similar position preferably in a tertiary setting.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Ability to handle confidential matters.
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
How to Apply
Applications should comprise a single continuous PDF file which contains the following: Application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses.
Share this job with friends and relativesLogin to Apply
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Dispensary Assistant – Chitungwiza Full time
ICT Support Officer – Bulawayo Full time
Administrative Assistant Full time
Data Capture Clerk Full time