Cashier – Harare
- Full time
- @Telecel Zimbabwe posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 17 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Computers & IT & Telecoms
Qualifications Diploma level
Telecel Zimbabwe is looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills to work at one of the company’s branches in Harare.
As the cashier, you will receive payments for various goods and services and issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information about customers’ products, promotions, or item locations. You will also respond to complaints, bank cash, process refunds or exchanges of items in line with company policy, and maintain a clean workspace.
To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
- Receive and record payments from customers to ensure that company revenue is properly accounted for.
- Products and recording the sales.
- Order and maintain adequate stocks for sale from the main stores to avoid stockouts.
- Reconcile daily intake (cash, cheques, transfers) to the computer sales report for the day to ensure proper accounting of collected revenue.
- Keep intake/cash overnight and banking it the next day to ensure that the cash is secure.
- Carry out sales order processing i.e. inputting sold stocks data into the subsystems to ensure that all sales and receipts are accurately reported.
- Receive stocks from the main stores and capture to ensure accurate records of stocks and accounts.
- Perform monthly and daily stock take and stock movements in order to account for any variances.
- Maintain proper filling for easy retrieval and safe keeping of records for future reference.
Qualifications And Experience
- Accounting Degree / Diploma
- At least two years of working experience in a similar or related position
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Good at figures
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Microfinance Officer – Mutare Full time
Marketing Manager Full time
Debtors Clerk Part time
National Retail Training Manager Full time