Business Development Managers X2
- Full time
- @Zimbabwe Institute of Public Administration and Management (ZIPAM) posted 11 hours ago
- Posted : 19 September 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Supervisor / Manager
Experience 5 Years
What we do Education / Teaching & TrainingOther professional services
Qualifications Masters Degree
The Zimbabwe Institute of Public Administration and Management (ZIPAM) is a leading training and research organization that develops skills for the public sector. Based in Norton, ZIPAM works closely with government ministries to strengthen service delivery through tailored executive education programs.
ZIPAM seeks two experienced Business Development Managers to drive business growth opportunities. Reporting to the Deputy Director General, the successful candidates will implement strategic business goals and marketing initiatives.
These senior roles offer experienced professionals opportunity to directly drive business growth at a leading public sector training institution in Zimbabwe. Passionate candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Assist in developing and sustaining training programs for public and private sectors
- Market and promote ZIPAM’s offerings to existing and potential clients
- Provide administrative training services with approval from management
- Lecture and facilitate ZIPAM programs as required
- Liaise with internal teams on program delivery, costing, research and development
- Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure quality standards
- Participate in academic boards and committees to inform strategic direction
- Masters degree in Business, Public Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience managing training programs
- Proven track record of designing and executing successful programs
- Expertise in marketing, business development and client relationship management
- Experience working in public sector an advantage
- Strong leadership, client handling, administrative and analytical skills
Qualified interested candidates should send their applications together with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic and professional certificates.
Share this job with friends and relatives