- Full time
- @ZimCare Trut posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 26 May 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 1 Year
What we do NGO / NPO & CharityEducation / Teaching & Training
Qualifications Diploma level
ZIMCARE TRUST is a non-profit organization committed to improving the lives of vulnerable children and families in Zimbabwe.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Bursar to join our team and help manage our scholarship and bursary programs.
The Bursar will be responsible for managing the scholarship and bursary programs of the organization, including the selection of beneficiaries, disbursement of funds, and monitoring of academic performance.
The successful candidate will work closely with the management team to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing scholarship and bursary policies and procedures
- Selecting beneficiaries based on eligibility criteria and academic performance
- Disbursing funds to beneficiaries and ensuring compliance with financial regulations and policies
- Monitoring the academic performance and progress of beneficiaries
- Preparing and presenting reports on the scholarship and bursary programs to the management team and board of directors
- Developing and maintaining relationships with schools, universities, and other educational institutions
- Coordinating with external auditors and tax advisors to ensure compliance with tax and regulatory requirements
- Providing regular reports to management on financial performance and operations
- Assisting with other tasks and projects as needed
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of of experience in managing scholarship and bursary programs, preferably in a non-profit organization
- Strong knowledge of scholarship and bursary policies and procedures
- Experience with financial reporting and budgeting
If you are interested please send your CV and copies of all qualifications (academic and professional)
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Management Accountant Full time
Stores and Procurement Controller Full time
Assistant Accountant/Debtors Controller Full time
External Evaluator Full time
Director Finance, Human Resources and Administration Full time