- Various locations
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 16 May 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Entry Level / Student
What we do Accounting / Banking & Finance
Qualifications O-Level / A-LevelNot required
Our client, a leading banking institution in Zimbabwe, is looking to hire enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors who shall be the face and voice of our client’s brand in Harare, Bulawayo, Masvingo, and Mutare. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our products through various media channels.
The Brand Ambassadors will be responsible for representing our client’s brand in their respective cities. The Ambassadors will work closely with the marketing department to promote the bank’s products and services, as well as build and maintain relationships with customers.
The ideal candidates should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, be outgoing and confident, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Represent the bank’s brand in their respective cities
- Promote the bank’s products and services to potential customers through street marketing
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Participate in marketing events and campaigns
- Communicating the value of the bank products to customers
- Provide feedback to the marketing department on customer needs and preferences
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the banking industry and make recommendations for improvements
Qualifications & Requirements
- Ordinary Level and Advanced Level
- No previous work experience is required
- A friendly personality and a desire to meet new people.
- Excellent communicating and networking skills.
- High level of independent thinking and decision making.
- Familiarity with smart phones and apps.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Management Accountant Full time
Assistant Accountant/Debtors Controller Full time
Sales Representative Full time
Director Finance, Human Resources and Administration Full time
Senior Accountant Full time