- Full time
- @Access Forex posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 23 April 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Supervisor / Manager
Experience 5 Years
What we do Accounting / Banking & Finance
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Access Finance International provides a broad spectrum of specialist financial services to a client base that includes corporate entities, public institutions and private individuals. We have a strategic network of operations across our two businesses, Access Forex and Access Finance and are recruiting suitable candidates to join our team.
We are looking for a results-driven Branch Manager to ensure that sales goals are met and office tasks are completed successfully and in a timely manner. The Branch Manager will be responsible for designing, proposing, and implementing operations and business strategies for the branch to optimize customer satisfaction, increase customer numbers and achieve the business’ short- and long-term objectives.
Branch Manager Responsibilities:
- Train employees and evaluate their performances.
- Create strategies to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Prepare reports on sales.
- Create and maintain relationships with clients.
- Liaise with other branches to share strategies.
- Assisting customers with their forex needs.
- Providing advice and suggestions.
- Cross-selling financial services and products.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent.
- 5 years of Retail Banking experience, managing a performing branch.
- Excellent knowledge of retail banking products and sales processes across multiple channels as well as good understanding of risk management and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should also be self-motivated, and focused and be prepared to be posted to any of our stations nationwide.
Applicants meeting the above criteria should submit their applications together with detailed CVs and certified copies of their certificates and degree transcripts.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Attachee – Sales and Marketing Internship
Internal Auditor Full time
Reconciliations Manager Full time