Banking Operations & Agents Officer
- Full time
- @NMB Bank posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 30 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Accounting / Banking & Finance
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
NMB Bank Limited is a reputable financial institution that has been operating since July 2000. As a registered commercial bank, NMB Bank Limited provides a wide range of banking services to individuals and businesses in Zimbabwe.
With a commitment to excellence and innovation, we strive to deliver exceptional financial solutions and contribute to the growth of the economy.
NMB Bank Limited is looking for a skilled Banking Operations & Agents Officer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating various banking operations functions, including managing agents’ business. As a key member of our team, you will play a crucial role in ensuring efficient and effective banking operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct and facilitate operating systems tests to ensure smooth operations.
- Prepare and write test scripts for testing new systems and processes.
- Draft operational processes and procedure manuals for new products.
- Prepare weekly and monthly returns as required by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ).
- Generate weekly and monthly operational reports for management review.
- Order and distribute debit cards to branches to meet customer demand.
- Attend to and resolve branch queries related to banking operations.
- Facilitate branch cash requests to ensure adequate funds for daily operations.
- Develop a work-plan on building an agent portfolio in every district.
- Prepare monthly performance reports for agents and make recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare management and regulatory reports on each agent’s activities.
- Create and maintain activities schedules to track progress and deadlines.
- Recruit and train new agents in collaboration with branches.
- Review individual agent performance and provide recommendations for performance enhancement.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Banking & Finance or a related business discipline. Possession of IOBZ Diploma is an added advantage.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a banking operational environment.
- Possession of a clean driver’s license.
Remuneration: Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered, including allowances and other incentives.
To apply for this position, interested candidates should send their applications, accompanied by certified copies of qualifications on or before 8 February 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.