Back Office Clerk – Mutare
- Full time
- @EmpowerBank Limited posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 2 February 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 1 Year
What we do Accounting / Banking & Finance
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
EmpowerBank Limited is a registered deposit-taking Micro Bank in Zimbabwe, operating under the regulations of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe.
The organization aims to provide social and financial solutions to the financially excluded population, with a particular focus on empowering the youth. As a leading Micro Bank, EmpowerBank is committed to offering innovative financial services and fostering inclusive growth in the country.
EmpowerBank Limited is looking for a detail-oriented and proactive Back Office Clerk to join their dynamic team at the Mutare Branch. As a Back Office Clerk, you will play a crucial role in maintaining accurate back-office records, capturing files, and reconciling branch transactions.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to EmpowerBank’s mission of providing financial solutions and making a positive impact on the lives of the financially excluded population. The remuneration package for this position includes competitive benefits and allowances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the opening of accounts for clients.
- Address customer queries and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Conduct client interviews and direct them to the appropriate service desk for assistance.
- Provide financial literacy and business management training to youths, meeting set targets.
- Prepare reports as required by management.
- Perform various clerical duties within the scope of the role.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of branch transactions.
- Ensure compliance with banking regulations and internal policies.
- Collaborate with other team members to enhance operational efficiency.
- Uphold high standards of confidentiality and data protection.
- Support the branch in achieving its goals and objectives.
- Contribute to a positive and productive work environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Hold a degree in Banking & Finance.
- Possess a minimum of one year of experience as a Back Office Clerk in the banking sector.
- Preference will be given to candidates residing in Mutare.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in performing tasks.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in using computer applications such as MS Office.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of banking regulations and compliance is advantageous.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, accompanied by copies of academic and professional qualifications on or before 8 February 2024
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.