Back Office Clerk – Mutare Branch
- Full time
- @Steward Bank posted 4 days ago
- Posted : 26 May 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 1 Year
What we do Accounting / Banking & Finance
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Steward Bank is a leading financial institution in Zimbabwe, committed to providing innovative and accessible financial solutions to our customers.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Back Office Clerk to join our team at the Mutare Branch.
The Back Office Clerk will be responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the branch, including processing transactions, maintaining records, and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will work closely with the front office team to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the branch.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and account transfers
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of customer transactions and account information
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, including Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations
- Responding to customer inquiries and providing excellent customer service
- Providing operational and administrative support to the front office team, including scheduling appointments and managing paperwork
- Assisting with the preparation of reports and other documentation as needed
- Coordinating with other departments and branches as needed
- Participating in training and development activities as required
- Assisting with other tasks and projects as needed
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in Banking and Finance / related field
- Diploma in IOBZ will be an added advantage
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a Branch Banking environment
Share this job with friends and relativesLogin to Apply
Applications cut off date
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Reconciliations Manager Full time
Sales Consultant Full time
Business Advisor Full time