Audit Clerks X2
- Full time
- @Harare Institute of technology (HIT) posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 30 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 1 Year
What we do Education / Teaching & Training
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Harare Institute of Technology (HIT) is a renowned educational institution in Zimbabwe, providing high-quality education and fostering technological innovation.
As a leading institute, HIT offers a diverse range of programs and opportunities for students to excel in their chosen fields. With a commitment to excellence and a dynamic learning environment, HIT is dedicated to shaping future leaders and professionals.
Harare Institute of Technology (HIT) is seeking two Audit Clerks to join their Internal Audit Department. As an Audit Clerk, you will contribute to upholding auditing standards and practices within the institute.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and stimulating environment, supporting the efficient management of internal processes and controls.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct audits and assignments in adherence to auditing standards, best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management processes.
- Prepare comprehensive reports for management, highlighting findings and recommendations.
- Perform value-for-money audits to identify areas for improvement and cost-saving opportunities.
- Participate in stock counts and inspections to ensure accurate inventory management.
- Conduct follow-up reviews to assess the implementation of previous audit recommendations.
- Assist the Internal Auditor with various tasks and responsibilities as required.
- Maintain well-documented records of audit procedures and findings.
- Stay updated with the latest auditing standards and regulations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance internal controls and mitigate risks effectively.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in auditing, accounting, or a relevant field from a reputable university.
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience in Internal Audit or within a university setting.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and a strong work ethic.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required.
A competitive remuneration package, including allowances and other incentives, will be offered to the successful candidates, based on qualifications and experience.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.