Assistant Enforcement and Compliance Inspector
- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 9 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Supervisor / Manager
Experience 1 Year
What we do Other professional servicesTransport & Logistics
Qualifications Certificate level
Our client, a leading company based in Masvingo, Zimbabwe, is currently seeking a qualified Assistant Enforcement and Compliance Inspector to join their team.
They specialize in providing efficient parking management solutions and services, ensuring smooth operations and compliance with regulations. With their commitment to delivering exceptional parking services, our client has established a strong presence in the industry.
As an Assistant Enforcement and Compliance Inspector, you will play a crucial role in ensuring adherence to parking regulations and guidelines. Joining our client’s team offers an opportunity to contribute to a reputable company and work alongside professionals dedicated to efficient parking management. Competitive remuneration, allowances, and other incentives will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct regular inspections of parking areas to enforce compliance with parking regulations.
- Issue parking citations and penalties to violators according to established procedures.
- Assist in the implementation of parking policies and procedures.
- Monitor parking facilities and identify any malfunctions or issues that require attention.
- Provide assistance and guidance to customers regarding parking regulations and payment methods.
- Collaborate with law enforcement agencies when necessary to handle parking-related incidents.
- Maintain accurate records of parking violations and citations issued.
- Assist in conducting investigations related to parking violations or disputes.
- Collaborate with the maintenance team to ensure proper signage and markings in parking areas.
- Stay updated on relevant parking laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Possess at least 5 Ordinary Level passes.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in a parking management or enforcement role.
- Strong knowledge of parking regulations and procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to handle sensitive situations.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Proficient in using computer systems and software relevant to the role.
- High level of integrity and ethical conduct.
To apply for this position, interested candidates should submit their applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, in a single PDF format by 14 January 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.