AFC Insurance Company Graduate Trainee Programme
- Full time
- @Agricultural Finance Company Holdings (AFC) posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 31 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
What we do Accounting / Banking & Finance
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
AFC Insurance Company, a subsidiary of AFC Holdings seeks to recruit young and vibrant graduates For its graduate training & development programme. The trainings will Focus on marketing & business development as well as insurance underwriting. The training programme will run for approximately twenty-four (24) months and thereafter, the trainees will be considered for substantive deployment.
- Marketing & Public Relations X 1
- Underwriting X 1
- Actuarial X1
Graduate Trainee Responsibilities:
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
Graduate Trainee Requirements:
Prospective candidates must be twenty-Five years of age or younger and have attained a minimum of an upper second class degree (2.1) pass in the Following;
- Marketing & Public Relations: Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any closely related Field.
- Underwriting and Actuarial: Degree in Actuarial Science, Insurance & Risk Management; Statistics/Mathematics or any closely related field.
Applicants are expected, amongst others to have the Following attributes,
- High Integrity.
- Digital curiosity.
- Enthusiasm, Innovation and Creativity.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Logical & Adaptive mind-set.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Attachee – Sales and Marketing Internship
Operations Assistant Full time
Operations Clerk Full time
Corporate Communications Officer Full time