- Full time
- @Strategic Synergy posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 14 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Other professional services
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
We are looking for a self-motivated administrator with strong leadership skills and a thorough understanding of business operations to facilitate and optimize our business processes. The administrator’s duties will include overseeing and analyzing financial operations, approving purchases and expenditure, mediating between staff and other executives, appointing heads of departments, marketing and promoting the business, and facilitating training programs. Your expertise in streamlining our business operations will help our organization thrive and maximize efficiency and profits.
- Drive and supervise positive business growth.
- Detect wastage and improve efficiency.
- Oversee day-to-day business activities.
- Oversee Accounting / financial management aspect of the business
- Introduce and implement innovative short and long-term business goals.
- Liaise and consult with clients, staff, and suppliers.
- Evaluate and enhance employee performance.
- Improve business programs, technologies, and policies.
- Negotiate and approve agreements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee and manage budget activities.
- Administer the payroll system
- Harmonize organizational activities.
- Ensure timely preparation of statutory returns (PAYE, NSSA and NEC)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- A 2 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of financial systems, policies and procedures.
- Proficiency with accounting packages. Good accounting and financial reporting skills
- Strong time management and organisation skills, analytical skills and communication skills.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Microfinance Officer – Mutare Full time
Debtors Clerk Part time
Loans Officer Full time
Accounts Clerk Full time
Area Manager (Remuneration Commission) Full time