- Full time
- @Mhukahuru Holdings Group (Pvt)Ltd posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 25 April 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Entry Level / Student
What we do Construction / Engineering
Qualifications O-Level / A-Level
Previously Known as Costain Africa, Mhukahuru Holdings purchased CZL Incorporated (Pvt) Ltd, the construction business of Costain Africa in 2011. Costain Africa was a subsidiary of the United Kingdom based Costain Group PLC – a well-known international construction company.
Mhukahuru Holdings Group (Pvt) Ltd is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their dynamic team.
Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- No professional qualification needed
- 5 O-levels including Maths and English
- Computer Literacy
- Good Interpersonal understanding
- Must have an eye for detail and concern for Quality
How to apply
Do you feel you possess the above criteria? Do you have the vision, energy, and initiative required? If you do, then this is the opportunity for you. To apply, submit your cover letter and CV. The deadline for submission closes at 5:00 pm on Thursday, 27th of April 2023
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Operations Clerk Full time
General Hand Full time
Weighbridge Clerk Temporary
Receptionist Full time
Driver Messenger Full time