- @Associated Belts and Bearings posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 4 February 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Student
What we do Automotive & Car Accessories
Qualifications Still studying
Associated Belts and Bearings is a reputable company based in Harare, Zimbabwe. As a leading retailer in the motor spares sector, we specialize in providing a wide range of suspension spares to customers. With a strong commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, we have established ourselves as a trusted name in the industry.
Associated Belts and Bearings is looking for a proactive and dedicated Accounts Intern to join our dynamic team in Harare. As an Accounts Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and contribute to the financial operations of our company.
This role is suitable for a university student seeking practical exposure in the field of accounting. The internship will be for a duration of one year. Remuneration and other allowances will be discussed during the selection process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the accounting team in day-to-day financial activities.
- Assist with data entry and maintenance of financial records.
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks, including reconciling bank statements and accounts payable/receivable.
- Prepare and process invoices, purchase orders, and expense claims.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and statements.
- Contribute to the month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Assist with inventory management and stock reconciliation.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure accuracy and completeness of financial data.
- Follow internal controls and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Currently enrolled as a university student.
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and concepts.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
To apply for the position of Accounts Intern, please submit your CV on or before 7 February 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.