Accounts Clerk X2
- Full time
- @Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 23 April 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 3 Years
What we do Energy Fuels & Power
Qualifications Diploma level
Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC), an investment vehicle and subsidiary of ZESA Holdings, is inviting suitably qualified and motivated candidates for the following position that has arisen with the power-generating company in Bulawayo.
Accounts Clerk x2
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining Cashbook, Staff Debtors account and Purchases ledger.
- Processing creditors reconciliation and invoicing debtors.
- Processing petty cash payments and preparing bank reconciliation statements.
- Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
- Recording information, processing, and filing forms.
- Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports.
- Updating ledgers, researching, and resolving discrepancies.
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 ‘0’ Levels including English Language, Mathematics.
- Diploma in Accounting / Equivalent.
- Knowledge of SAP – Finance modules is an added advantage.
- 3 years relevant experience.
Applications should be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Management Accountant Full time
Stores and Procurement Controller Full time
Assistant Accountant/Debtors Controller Full time
Director Finance, Human Resources and Administration Full time
Senior Accountant Full time