About Trymore Mukandabvute
Highest Qualification Masters Degree
A mature, reliable and enthusiastic finance professional who takes pride in his work, driven by desire to get outstanding results for my organisation, others and myself. Communicates well at all levels and is able to form working relationships quickly with a wide range of people. I have great working knowledge of internal financial controls, accounting principles and this translates to my financial prowess and excellent time management skills.
2015 - 2017
Great Zimbabwe University
Master of Business Administration(Finance)
2007 - 2011
Great zimbabwe University
B Com Economics and Finance
2018 - Present
Halsted Brothers Pvt Ltd
Group Creditors Clerk
• Ensure smooth day-to-day running of the purchase ledger by keeping it fully up to date and accurate.
• Supervision of the Branches creditors clerks and ensuring smooth running of the department
• Preparing, loading local and foreign creditors payments online on time for authorisation.
• Managing the company utilities accounts and avoid service disruptions.
• Reconciling supplier accounts and resolving queries promptly.
• Preparing and updating the company asset register monthly.
• Withholding Tax and Value Added Tax schedules compilation and submission before deadline and subsequently make sure the payments are done on time.
• Assist with general ledger reconciliations during the course of the month, month end and subsequently year ends.
2012 - 2018
Halsted Brothers Pvt Ltd-Masvingo Branch
• Ensure smooth day-to-day running of the sales ledger by keeping it fully up to date and accurate.
• Place tactful pressure on individuals and companies who owe the company.
• Debtors account reconciliations and Point of Sale reconciliations.
• Petty cash maintenance and continuous implementation of cost cutting measures.
• Designing and applying different payment plans to reduce bad debt from 40% to 5% and increasing company revenue.
• Training of new accounts staff and supervision of the team in a way that promote efficiency service delivery and professionalism