About Tapiwa Daisy Chinyan’anya
Highest Qualification Bachelor's Degree
I have technical skills that I believe can be natured, groomed and improved. I am well versed in the built environment industry. I am quite passionate about the building environment and sustainable development and l believe that I have relevant technical skills, knowledge, and experiences that I have gained from other organizations.
2022 - Present
National University of Science and Technology
Master of Science Degree in Construction Project Management
i have passed my first level and currently waiting for the second level results to be published.
2016 - 2019
Great Zimbabwe University
Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Urban Planning and Development
I passed with a 2.1 Degree Class and i majored in Building Economics in my last year.
2018 - 2019
City of Harare
Town Planning Attachee
I used to process subdivision and consolidation applications. I also prepared residential, commercial and industrial layouts (and subdivision) plans. During this period, I also got to process change of use/ reservations applications as well as conduct research (surveys for local development plans), prepare reports for layouts. I assisted in the preparation of Local Development Plans, processing certificates of compliances, assist in the processing of one stop shop with other stakeholders. Lastly, I took part in the review of the Harare Master Plan by attending meetings and taking part in the surveys as well as review comments from stakeholders.
2022 - Present
Masimba Holdings Limited
Property Maintenance Graduate Trainnee
Below are some of the daily duties I undertake.
• Conducting property maintenance inspections
• Formulation of yearly property maintenance schedule
• Writing property maintenance monthly reports
• Project management
• Responding to unplanned buildings maintenance
• Liaising with tenants
• Drafting lease agreements
• Conducting customer satisfaction surveys
• Supervise subcontractors.
• Participate in yearly departmental budget formulation.
• Calculating Bill of Quantities for maintenance and repairs
• Interview tenants
• Create subcontractors and tenants’ data base.
• Adjust rental prices to market rentals.
• Address tenants’ complaints, problems and requests.
• Manage on-site staff and contractors