About Sherpard Muyutu
Highest Qualification Masters Degree
I a man aged 38 and a holder of an Honors Business Studies (Marketing) Degree (UZ) and a Masters in Business Administration (NUST) as well as a Certificate in Effective Distribution Management. I have 13 years working experience 8 years of which were in FMCG and 5 years in Telecommunications. In FMCG I worked with Delta Beverages where I held several posts that include Management Trainee (April 2010-March 2011), Sales and Distribution Supervisor (April 2011-October 2013), Regional Freight and Distribution Manager (November 2013-April 2016), Operations Manager (May 2016-December 2017). In Telecommunications I joined NetOne Cellular Private Limited as a Regional Manager covering Masvingo and Midlands and later on Harare Metropolitan Province between 2018 and 2021 September. In October 2021 I assumed the role of Acting Head Retail and Sales till March 2023. During the 13 years I gained vast experience in Sales Management, Distribution Management, Operations Management, Retail Management as well as Strategy Formulation and implementation. I believe the experience I have gained will be valuable to your organisation. Commercialisation post.
2016 - 2016
National University of Science and Technology
Master of Business Administration
Passed the degree with a 2.1 (Merit) in a class and research set up at the National University of Science and Technology Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.
2005 - 2009
University of Zimbabwe
Honors Business Studies (Marketing)
I passed this with a 2.1 class. This was a 4 year Business Studies course were my major specialt was marketing over and above the general business concepts
2011 - 2012
Mandel Training Centre
Effective Distribution Management Certificate
1 year course on Operations Management, Warehousing, Distribution Management and Logistics Management.
2021 - 2023
NetOne Cellular Pvt Ltd
Acting Head Retail and Sales
-Retail and Sales Strategy formulation and execution.
– Sales and Distribution Management in line with market trends.
– Competitor Activity Monitoring and recommending competitive strategies .
– Retail and Sales procedures and strategies formulation and review in relation to changes in business environment. -Retail and Sales KPI monitoring in line with business goals (revenue, costs, market share, subscriber acquisition, EBITDA)
2018 - 2021
NetOne Cellular Pvt Ltd
Regional Manager (Zone Commander)
-Managing Sales Representatives and Shop Supervisors to achieve set sales targets.
-Monitoring Shop control environment to minimise revenue leakages.
– Monitoring Network KPIs in line with set standards to ensure high levels of customer experience.
-Maintaining high standards of customer service for both walk in customers and dealers.
-Monitoring Competitor activity in assigned territory and recommending suitable strategic responses.
2016 - 2017
Regional Operations Manager
-Warehouse Management (Alcoholic and non-Alcoholic Beverages).
-Sales and Distribution Management
-Distribution and Warehousing KPIs monitoring (Capacity Utilisation, Costs, Stock Management, Reverse Logistics)
– Administration (Banking, Invoicing, Staff Welfare, Maintenance of premises)
2013 - 2016
Freight and Distribution Manager
-Managing both inbound and outbound logistics.
– Monitoring truck movements across depots and back to manufacturing plants.
– Managing raw material logistics to manufacturing plants.
– Product age management across depots and manufacturing plants.
-Administration (Staff welfare)