About Richman Phepha
Highest Qualification Masters Degree
- Responsible for the development and implementation of all human resources policies, processes and programs for the Zimparks (Public Sector) and Health Point Upper east medical Centre (private Sector).
- Manage all employee relations issues, ensure compliance with all policies and procedures, as well as all state and provincial law.
- Play an integral role in talent management, key decision-making and team leadership.
- Managed the full implementation of a new HRIS system, Performance Management, Payroll, etc. Determined the provider and negotiated a substantial decrease in costs from prior provider.
- Created a new performance evaluation program for both organizations, as well as a stay interview process and performance improvement and employee development documents and processes.
- Wrote a new employee manual; created new job descriptions; created a job requisition process; created a merit increase process; developed a new hire onboarding process/presentation; created a compensation plan to include job grades, salaries, and ranges. Created a formal executive and staff bonus program.
- HR point of the contact for the employees and Directors/managers at the client sites, providing both remote/on-site support to the employees in the call center.
- Responsibilities include talent assessment, providing support to all levels of management, assisting employees with questions regarding benefits, payroll, employee issues, leave of absence, worker’s compensation, performance issues, employee engagement, retention, etc.
- Manage and participate in corporate wide projects: job description/compensation updates, training certification development.
- Managed all recruiting activities and provide staff guidance by identifying new areas of sourcing candidates and reviewing and recommending courses of action for sourcing and recruiting high quality applicants.
2019 - 2020
Great Zimbabwe university
Master of Commerce In Strategic Management
I have passed Master of Commerce in strategic management majoring in Business strategy with Great Zimbabwe University
2013 - 2015
Midlands State University
Bachelor of Science Honors in Psychology
I have passed Bachelor of Science honors in Psychology majoring human psychology at Midlands State university
2010 - 2011
Institute of People Management of Zimbabwe (IPMZ)
Diploma in Human Resources Management
I have passed a Diploma in Human Resources management with Institute of People Management of Zimbabwe
2004 - 2019
Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority
Human Resources Officer
Actively involved in the formulation of HR and procedures policies when ZIMPARKS was commission an Authority to stand as a business entity. Actively did the massive recruitment of staff, induction training onboard of more than 800 rangers and tourism staff. Assist in the creation of first performance management system suiting the context of the new ZIMPARKS (Business Unit). Driver of the formulation of medical fund for ZIMPARKS from registration, policies formulation, training, implementation and operation.
Handled all to Industrial relations of ZIMPARKS internally and externally pursuing natural justice and have not lost any case on appeal
2019 - Present
Health Point - Upper East Medical Centre Laboratories
Human Resources Manager
Strategically oversee the formulation of UpperEast Medical Centre from registration, recruitment of specialized laboratory staff, Hospital staff. Drew operational procedures, Human Resources Policies and Procedures. Identify skills gap and came up with policies of training and development onboard. Daily Human resources management and remuneration. Drew an effective performance management system for bonus and performance rating. Did safety and health procedures manual for staff. Actively involved business strategy of the organization for profitability.